What are your guidelines for photo shoots?
- We should meet/talk prior to scheduling a shoot. This will allow little time to think of ideas for your look and personality.
- Escorts are welcome; however, boyfriends/girlfriends are encouraged not to escort due to the emotional conflicts which may arise due to the nature of the shoot. I am going to work with you not them.
- If you are a minor, I have to communicate with your parents/guardian, and they need to be in attendance as well.
- If in fact travel is involved and I do not know the area, you are responsible for finding a place to shoot.
- Makeup and wardrobe is your responsibility. A makeup artist is strongly encouraged. If you are capable of taking care of your own hair and makeup, that’s fine as well.
- For TFCD work I do not promise a set number of images. That doesn’t mean you will not get any images; if we have great images, WE will sit down and discuss them and jointly decide which are the best images that portray both our work in the best light. I would only want the best of my work out there as should you.
- I will give you all agreed upon images to you on a CD within 1 week. Please allow additional time for edited pictures.
- Please be comfortable with yourself. A relaxed model produces better pictures.
- Be on time! Extend the same professionalism you would expect in return on our meeting or shooting day.
- Last but not least, remember to just have fun with it.
Do you offer TF sessions?
I’m not doing TF shoots very much but it doesnt hurt to ask. The worst I can say is “No”. If it’s a concept of something I like, I will shoot it. All TF shoots will require the model to shoot an idea of my choosing at a later date. All TF shoots must be willing to do implied nudes. Not saying that will be the outcome but they must be open to the idea.
Do you provide a Make Up Artist/Hair Stylist?
A make up artist and/or hair stylist can be retained for an additional fee. Request must be given at least two weeks prior to session. Fee varies depending on the artist being retained and services needed.